Summer is over, but fear not, we have got a new release for you - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5.5!
This release is focused on bugfixes (most notably, some popular crashes were fixed with help from @Dutchman101 - eg. this one, code cleanups and under-the-hood improvements for developers (migration to a Docker-based environment and support for VS2017 and GCC-6). It may look like it is not much of an update, but the amount of such smaller changes should be a good incentive to update.
In other news, we have enabled some additional forum account security features for your convenience - namely a possibility to set a security question(s) for the account and support for Authy and Google Authenticator two-factor authentication. You can enable them in your Account Security settings.
- updated CEF elements and fixed red/blue color swap issue with Intel VGAs
- added 'localhost' to the hardcoded CEF whitelist
- modified launch patcher to work with more exe variants
- added black outline option for chat text
- fixed #4166 ("Engine Sounds of other Helicopters and planes missing unless you get in a Helicopter or plane.")
- fixed #9681 ("Unable to hear proper engine sounds when sitting in car as passenger")
- fixed #3944 ("Radio titles do not always show.")
- fixed #8590 ("createEffect with some effects places it's sfx sounds to position 0,0,0")
- added guiGetCursorType(), isResourceArchived(), getDevelopmentMode(), setDevelopmentMode() (used to be client-only, now it's also server-side), debugSleep(), setVehicleModelExhaustFumesPosition(), getVehicleModelExhaustFumesPosition()
- improved client connections through firewalls
- fixed FOV setting not updating
- censored onClientConsole for login command
- potentially fixed crouchbug
- resource pack: various changes in admin, editor, freeroam, headshot, ipb, joinquit, killmessages, play, and realdriveby
- ... plus more!
A complete list of changes can be found here (recommended read) and here (incomplete, from r11302 upwards). List of changes to the resource pack can be found here (starting from and including Apr 22, 2016 upwards).
Want to download MTA:SA 1.5.5? Click here to download the build for Win 7+.
Looking for a legacy build for XP/Vista? You can download it here.
Or you can click here to go to our home page. Once there, click the Download button at the top center of the page, then choose your build and you are set.
Linux server packages are also available.
This release is backwards compatible with other 1.5-based builds (1.5.4, 1.5.3, 1.5.2, 1.5.1 and 1.5). However if you still use these versions, why not upgrade to the newest one? It works just as good, or even better.
Community credits for this release:
AboShanab, Arran, CrosRoad95, Dezash, Dutchman101, emre1702, Gothem, lopezloo, Necktrox, qaisjp, Sergeanur, ZReC
^ Have you contributed to MTA:SA 1.5.5's source code/resources pack but were not mentioned in the above list (or maybe you would like to modify your entry above eg. change your nickname or add a link to your Twitter/Github)? PM @jhxp with a link to your contribution (for missing entries only) and you will be added ASAP ^
-- MTA Team
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen